Dear Sir or Madam:
Los Cerros Middle School strives to provide all students the best over-all learning environment by providing lower class size- around 30 students per class, rather than 35-40 students. Class size reduction is funded by Los Cerros Academic Boosters Fund.
We need your help! Our budget to provide Los Cerros students with classes is $120,000, However, this year we are short and need to raise $20,000 to make our commitment to the school district. We are holding a community golf tournament on March 17th, at Round Hill Country Club, to raise the needed funds and have some fun!
You can support education at Los Cerros through our Golf Fundraiser in one of the following ways:
- Be our lead Tournament Sponsor! Highest bid $2500+ accepted until Feb 10th!! A great way to promote your product or services with successful business owners, community leaders, and highly distinguished guests. Contact Bryan Sundell at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Corporate Sponsor- $1500; green fees for 4, carts, lunch, reception, hole sign, and banner recognition.
- Hole Sponsor- $600; signage at the Tee Box of one hole! Plus green fees for 2, lunch, cart and and reception.
- Closest to the Pin Sponsor- $500; Signage at the Tee and Pin Marker positioned near the green on one of Round Hill's Par 3 holes, Name/Company recognition at reception and prize presentation
- Sign Up Your foursome to golf; $700, Individual- $200. Includes green fees, cart, lunch and reception.
- Cart Sponsor- $100; Name/Company signage on one cart on the course.
- Sponsor a Teacher- $150; Green fees, lunch and reception for one LCMS staff member.
- Donate a prize or services for our raffle of great prizes!
- Make a cash donation- underwrite a part of the event and advertise your business!
The tournament and sponsorships will be promoted at four schools, reaching potentially 2000 families- this is a tremendous way for you to reach our community and to promote your business. Part or all of your donation may be tax deductible. Los Cerros Academic Boosters Fund is a non-profit organization, tax ID#680473831. Federal form 501©(3) is available upon request.
All event details are on our Golf Website. Website address: www.lcmsboostergolf.myevent.com Donation inquiries to email@example.com; sponsorship to firstname.lastname@example.org. Los Cerros Middle School, 698 Blemer Rd, Danville CA, 94526Thank you for your time and generous support of Los Cerros Middle School!
Suzanne Sherry (925) 548-1476 Bryan Sundell (925) 824-0965
Los Cerros Golf Tournament Co-Chair Los Cerros Golf Tournament Co-Chair
Hello Los Cerros Parents and Welcome to one of our newest electives;
This class studies the application of scientific methods and processes as it supports the law. Our students are learning how scientists work in labs that analyze evidence, write reports, and testify in court as expert witness. To learn these skills students will use science to develop a hypothesis, conduct research, make observations, and form knowledgeable conclusions. This is a very hands-on, activity-based, collaborative class, and our students are learning skills that go far beyond the classroom.
Our students have the following to say about this class:
“I like Forensics because it opens the door to a whole new world of Science that I wouldn’t have discovered. We’re doing fun projects like recreating faces from memory or pictures using computer software.”
“In Forensics we get to do really fun activities like trying to figure out murder mysteries, using computer software and games to learn about solving crimes. Lastly I like the class because we learn about fingerprints by taking our own and teachers. Forensics is my favorite class.”
Your support of Boosters added eight classes at Los Cerros this year and keeps class sizes small. If there were not these additional classes our new electives, academics, and all classes would be overcrowded.
Thanks Boosters for all you do!
Science 8 and Forensics